Sunday, February 17, 2013

ASSORTED KNIT AND WOVEN FABRICS


Today  I have  decided to list all kind of knits and woven fabrics such as Print Loop terry, Print Cotton Lycra Jersey, ITY, Denim, Print Saten and much more.
I will keep listing available + affordable apparel fabrics. You can ask me any kind of fabrics.
I found great quality "Cherry Print Loop Terry" Navy and Yellow colors are available , 60" Great Quality.
Pink Floral corduroy is also available  97% Cotton 3% Lycra- 60" Great material for pants, jacket and more!
What about Print Cotton Lycra Saten . That's absolutely great Quality!

ITY Prints are hot items. ( 95% Polyester 5% Lycra -60") There are so many prints out there affordable and trendy.

Animal skin ITY with gold lurex is just one of the ITY print selection:)

Double Knits are popular for Junior line . This is Great material for Legging, top and trendy jacket!
if you check my previous listing you will see more of Double Knits.

What about Conversational print on Rayon/Poly/Lycra . Great quality and Trendy prints for Juniors

Floral print with paisly on Cotton Lycra Jersey -9 oz-60" Great for Summer top and dress:)

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. I will leep listing all trendy apparel fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment